A powerful tool in the fight against free radicals and good prevention in case of atherosclerosis, stroke, cholesterol, heart attack.
Broccoli for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Boil 4 branches of broccoli on steam until it gets tender and cut into strips.
- Boil 4 eggs for four minutes, so they can remain soft.
- Arrange the strips in a bowl of broccoli.
- Peel and chop the eggs.
- Put them in a deep bowl and pour the lemon juice and parsley, to taste better, mix the mash together and pour over the broccoli.
- Garnish with red pepper and olives.