How to have quality breast milk?
Breast milk has always been the best food for the baby. Through the milk the baby receives maternal antibodies, which provides him resistance from different microbes and viruses. But the nutrition and the habit of the mother during the pregnancy and the breastfeeding greatly affect on the milk quality. The nutrition must be complete and various, although must contains wide range of natural products.
The mothers that breastfeed, and does nоt have enough milk, can improve the lactation by right nutrition. Here are few tips that will help in increasing the quantity of the breast milk:
- Consume more soy, lentil, barley and millet;
- Drink 8-10 glasses of fluids daily (water, tea, vegetable soup, etc.);
- Drink 3-4 glasses soy milk;
- Eat 2-3 oats mash daily, oats flakes mixed with soy milk or boiled oats in grain;
- In your nutrition add bigger amount of sesame, sunflower seeds (peeled) and vegetables salad;
- Consume 1 spoon of beer yeast in powder 2 times a day, mixed with 1 glass of yogurt sweetened with maltex, jelly or brown sugar;
Be calm and peaceful. Rest during the night and day as much as possible.