Nutrition in case of diseased liver
The most common regime that is applied in case of diseased liver looks like this: in the morning drink cup of tea, for lunch you have 3 boiled potatoes with spinach, carrots and other vegetables that does not swells, and for dinner also 3 boiled potatoes with milk, fresh cheese and different root vegetables – everything without salt. Strictly avoid hot spices and very cold meals and drinks, especially mineral water, beer and ice-cream. You probably have to be 4 weeks on this regime. The alcohol is strictly forbidden for all the diseases connected with the liver!
- You should drink as much carrot juice as possible, but it could be replaced by not grated carrot.
- Against heavy disorders in the liver’s work can help if you are on carrot diet for 1 or 2 days. Its treatment can be strengthened by chicory salad, as known as succor, dandelion or other bitter herbs.
Stop eating fatty foods, meals baked on fat, cookies, even fruits and juices.
- Eat carrots, lemons, chestnut honey, tomatoes, beet, radish and fresh dandelion stems (10-15 a day) as much as possible in 3 weeks.
- The spinach should be consumed fresh, as salad.
- Eat the cherries in maximum amounts, every day during its season.
- Eat 1-2 kg of grapes daily, in duration of 2 weeks.
- Make compote of elderberries and eat it as much as possible.
- Few times a day chew 4-5 blueberries.