- 6 Medium green peppers
- 3 Cups of spicy rice
- 1 Cup of tomato sauce
Wash and clean the peppers, without throwing the handles, but chop them fine and mix with the rice. Let the peppers steam about 20 minutes. Then fill each of them with half a cup of rice mixture. Arrange them in a pot and pour the *tomato sauce. Bake in oven at 200 degrees about 45 minutes.
*Easy tomato sauce
- 1 Cup of tomato juice from a can
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons of Worcester sauce
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 Tablespoon red pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
Mix and boil the products. Reduce the fire and let it boil for another 8 minutes. Pour the stuffed peppers with the sauce.
Against arteriosclerosis, inflammation of the skin, throat pain, for appetite, removing hangover and spreading capillaries.