This 3-ingredient celery juice will detox your kidneys, heart and joints, IMMEDIATELY!
Detoxifying your body doesn’t stop at your liver, you also have to focus on tissues that accumulate heavy metals and acid build-up.
And since your kidneys filter the blood, it’s no wonder that they can really take a hit when you’re living a less than ideal lifestyle
Other organs worth clearing up include the heart, joints and lungs.
To clear up your body and get a fresh start, try this 3-ingredient 3 minute smoothie.
TROPICAL CELERY KIDNEY KICKER
Kick your detox into high gear with this delicious drink. Its high fiber content also helps your liver get rid of excess waste.
- 3 large organic celery stalks
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Chop up the pineapple and rinse it off.
- Clean the celery and parsley and chop into small pieces.
- Blend all the ingredients with a little lemon water and pulse until smooth.
- Add a bit of water at a time if it’s still too thick.
- Drink a cup in the morning and another in the evening for a week straight for best results.
- To take it as a complete meal, add a handful of almonds and 2 tablespoons of oats.
Pineapple is low in potassium, making it a good choice for people with chronic kidney disease. Its intense juicy flavor covers up some of the strong taste of parsley. It’s often used to help manage osteoarthritis and swelling of the digestive tract. It also contains cancer-fighting bromelain, as well as thiamin, vitamin B6, copper, vitamin C and manganese.
Celery is chock-full of dietary fiber that keeps your bowels healthy and clean. It also contains antioxidants like quercetin and phenolic acids that fight inflammation and oxidative stress. The healthy veggie is used to treat treating joint pain, lower blood pressure, fight cancer and soothe the nervous system. Plus, it’s very low in calories.
Parsley isn’t just a garnish, it’s also a healing food. In fact, it’s a powerful diuretic used to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones (nephrolithiasis), and edema. It even works against osteoarthritis, anemia and high blood pressure. However, parsley should be avoided by pregnant women as it can cause miscarriage.